The perfect cake for any occasion! This Spiced Apple Bundt Cake with Caramel Drizzle is seriously simple to make, but bursting with the best Fall flavors! SO. GOOD.
Makes 12 servings
- 2 cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups (270 grams) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 large (100 grams) eggs
- 1/2 cup (107 grams) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (242 grams) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 apple (1 3/4 cups diced) peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Spray bundt pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix well. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in apples. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Let cake cool in pan for 15-20 minutes. Turn out and cool. Drizzle with caramel sauce.